Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dubai and The Brochure

The original version

I was in Dubai in January on business (alas, I do have to work for a living!) and I spent quite a few hours out and about photographing the streets and lights in and around the Burj.
I
 have started to experiment with HDR and quite like it. There is some HDR that is overblown but in the right context, this too is a really cool way to deal with photos.
And the version used in the brochure!




The Burj Khalifa is perhaps the most photographed site in Dubai and when you are there and you see that silver needle pointing to the sky (especially at night) it is easy to understand the attraction.
There was one particular shot that I took that has been picked up by a graphics designer in Taiwan for use in a brochure distributed in the Middle East!

Cheers

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment: agree or disagree, I have pretty thick skin.
Anything abusive or defamatory won't be posted.